Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a professional pop art

I will draw a professional pop art












About:

About This Gig

☁ Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures for Social Media, company profiles, birthday cards, framing, business cards, website graphics and much more!


Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.


  • Send me a good quality photo and I will draw a unique pop art portrait in my style! 
  •  
  • Text and Background colour: Up to you. 

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? 
    Simply place an order for each person ($5).

- If you have specific requests other than the description above, just send me a message before ordering.
- Delivered in JPG format, obtain CDR for a gig extra below.

Reviews


gal_kat:What a fun picture! Thank you, I had no idea what the outcome would be with the background and it is so cool!!! It's awesome and can be printed on anything. Thank you!

ziartz:You are welcome .. :)\r\nI feel happy\r\nthank you for ordering\r\npride when you are satisfied with the results\r\n\r\nhope this be the beginning of our cooperation :)\r\n\r\nthank you\r\nregards\r\nZiartz

rhaigh2518:Great work and fast service

ziartz:Thank you friend

rhaigh2518:Brilliant super fast service and great work


No comments:

Post a Comment