Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw you for valentines day in tim burton style

I will draw you for valentines day in tim burton style












About:



Valentine SALE! 

For a short time I am giving gifts to buyers along with the illustration they will order, and this can be in form of more discount than I already offer, post cards of their illustration, extra details, extra person or pet, multiple backgrounds choice, and lots more! 
Hurry and Order!

All packages are on 50% discount! (the price you see on them is the price with the discount)  

If you have any questions, or want a custom offer, please message me! 


Please read this before ordering:

Buyer 
tomleonard701 that left a negative review on this gig, accused me of being rude and unprofessional when he did not give me any details on how I should make the order he requested, rather said, do however I want it.  He did not want to receive a modified illustration but instead offended me and wanted a refund after receiving the order. 

If you are a seller, please avoid buyer tomleonard701 if you want for him not to re sell your  original work and leave bad reviews on purpose on your profile. If possible report him to fiverr customer support. Thank you! 

















Reviews


sameerpujji:nice work!

simonad:Outstanding Experience!

bananalazer:I was looking for a last minute Valentine's gift and found this seller. I was a bit late, but seller made sure I still got it before valentine! Very quick, also listened perfectly to my instructions. The one revision was done almost instantly. Could not be happier!

simonad:I am very happy that you liked it! May you and your partner have a happy Valentine's day! :) \r\nOutstanding Experience!

pbbrake:Loved the finished product. Simona is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment