Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw a minimalist flat line avatar of you

I will draw a minimalist flat line avatar of you












About:

Hey, Thanks for checking out my work!!

For this gig, I'll make a Minimalist Avatar or a Flat Cartoon Character of you.

All I need is a good quality photo of yourself that you'd like to turn into an avatar and I'll be ready to get to work with it. Please see through the samples attached in my gig to know what quality to expect. 

The $5 Gig includes:
  • Head to Shoulder Avatar (in Color)
  • 1 figure 2 days delivery time.
  • 1500x1500 px resolution (JPEG or PNG file).
  • 1 revision (You wont need more, trust me)


Please Note:
  1. Please send a good quality photo of yourself. Night shots, partially covered faces or blurred ones are not workable.
  2. The avatar designed will keep the same pose as in your original photo, I wont change that.
  3. We can play around with the colors.
  4. Since this is a flat illustration, no intricate details can be drawn on the avatar or the clothing.

If you have more one figures to order, please order separate gigs or check out the extras. Feel free to get in touch with me any time!

I am ready to get to work with your avatar as soon as you are :) THANKS!

Reviews


bradwitt:Never fails to deliver. Great work

bradwitt:So good. Really nice work and completed very quickly

bradwitt:Love these, will look great on my website!

bradwitt:Continues to do great work!

bradwitt:Patient, quality work. Happy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment