Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw your original character in my style

I will draw your original character in my style












About:

Tell me about your idea and lets make something awesome out of it! I have over 20 years of drawing experience and can bring your character idea to realization.  The more detail you send me the closer I can get to creating your perfect design.  Got reference images or literature for me to familiarize myself with your character?  What ever you have can make it turn out that much better.  I do draw each illustration in my own style but I will try and satisfy a particular genre (i.e. anime, comic, cartoon) if possible.

The Basic Package includes:  1 full figure illustration without color.

The Premium Package includes:  1 full figure illustration with basic color.

The Pro Package includes:  1 full figure illustration with full color, a basic backdrop and post effects where applicable.

Source File - $25 extra

Commercial use - $40 extra 

Thank you for your business and I look forward to your ideas.

Note:
  • Please, NO multiples (1 image per person per order). 
  • Artwork will be watermarked unless commercial use is added.




Reviews


malcolm1320:This is amazing!!!!

nabfreelance:Great customer, and answered my questions about his order in a timely manner. Fantastic!

tonyscottastley:Perfect! Saw my vision and exceeded all expectations.

nabfreelance:I had a great experience with this buyer.

elastoshei:Wothout his talent this order was impossible given my complicated concept. I'm very satisfied with his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment