Monday, February 12, 2018

I will create a custom black and white cartoon character in the style you desire.

I will create a custom black and white cartoon character in the style you desire.












About:

Welcome to my Gig,

What you will receive is a digital copy, of a hand drawn, illustrated cartoon character. My work starts out with paper and pencil/pen before being brought into a digital format for finer tweaks and revisions. I like to think that this gives my work a unique and impressive feel.

I can draw many different cartoon styles, just let me know if what your looking for is not a standard classic cartoon and I can let you know if it is something that can be done.

Additional revisions available under reasonable circumstances.

Please contact me with the details of what you are looking for prior to ordering the gig.

Thank you.

Basic package:


  • B&W cartoon character
  • bust or full body
  • high res
  • commercial use

Gig Extras:
  • colored character $5.00
  • 1 day delivery $5.00
  • additional black & white figure $5.00

Didn't see what you were looking for? Send us a message and we can arrange a custom gig. Please leave us a review so we can see how we did.



Reviews


gdelgado1592:Very easy to work with, and awesome work!

mutinydesigns:Outstanding Experience!

harrycheung:Awesome work. Fast and responsive. Was able to create my idea exactly the way I wanted it. Would recommend to anyone looking to get work done and will use again in the future!

mutinydesigns:Outstanding Experience!

ericholmstrom:I should have been more descriptive and sent through more than 2 concept photos. Quality is good and met the deadline, just wasn't exactly what were we after. The designer did give us the option of a free illustration redo.


No comments:

Post a Comment