Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will draw an abstract portrait from your photo

I will draw an abstract portrait from your photo












About:

Get an abstract  from TOP SELLER ON FIVERR with over 60 positive reviews and 7 years of painting experience! 

What will you get with this gig: 

- Colourful vibrant abstract portrait from your photo delivered within 1-7 days.
 (I can always offer shorter turnaround time upon request up to 3 days if necessary.)
- Delivered as .JPG file, 4000x4000px resolution at 300dpi, ready to-be-printed;
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

What do you need to supply for the order:
1) Clear shots of each person you'd like me to draw (either separate or together photos);
2) If you'd like something custom such as background, clothing or objects - make sure to specify this is the description or contact me for a custom quote. 

If you have any doubts which gig to order - contact me with your project's description and I'll get back with a Custom Offer for your particular order.

Reviews


sashko54:Great Seller... Thanks

milanpad:Thank you so much :)\r\nAnd feel free to ask for anything regarding this product in future as well. I'd love to help.\r\nThanks again :)\r\nGood luck :)

hereonly4biznes:I purchased the gig for the artistic \u0026 abstract look and feel. It's great for personal use but, also can be used in other form. Milanpad, did an amazing job. Can't say enough about his skill level. And very easy to work with. Thank you for all your efforts.

milanpad:I'm glad you liked it :)\r\nand thank you so much for each and every word of yours :)\r\nNothing matters more than the happiness you got. Will always try my best to serve you :)\r\nFeel free to ask anything regarding this in future. I'd love to help.\r\nThanks a lot again.\r\nGood luck and take care :)\r\n-Milan :)

recott:Amazing work truly original. Great to do business with and I will be recommending this to my friends. Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment