Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw digital caricature portraits from photos

I will draw digital caricature portraits from photos












About:

My Services are 100% hand drawn Digital Caricatures from photos not any Filters , effects or smudging applied on photos.Please read the description before ordering.



Receive :

  • High resolution of 3000x3000 px in 300dpi        
       (will provide custom size on request) 
  • Jpeg format (will provide png,pdf, format on request)

                     

  • Detailed sketch - 5$/person(head & shoulder)-
  • Simple color - 10$/person(head & shoulder)
  • Detailed full color - 15$/person(head & shoulder)
Will be in plain color or white background.


Additional Features

  •  Full body                    - 5$/person
  •  custom background - 15$/Image
  •  Psd source file          - 5$/Image
  •  Comercial Licence    - 5$
  • Extra fast Delivery is for per 1 person caricature.please message me for custom caricature or more than 2 caricatures need in extra fast
  • Please message me for custom order Quotes...........



Please message me if have any doubts

Please check samples for styles mentioned.

please specify if you need more exaggerated style.


Send me your High quality photo to make the best caricature.

Thanks & Regards.........







Reviews


ivanc3:GReat work!

manoms:Thank you ......

kaysandrahunt:OMG! He is soooo good! I LOVE IT!! Will certainly buy again with him! I am so happy and so satisfied!!! Great, Detailed Work!

manoms:Thank you so much .It was a pleasure to work for you.your support made the work came out well......

agpett:Very happy with the received caricature!


No comments:

Post a Comment