Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a caricature of you

I will draw a caricature of you












About:

I will draw a caricature of you as per your submitted photo of yourself. These are pencil sketches and not clean/final line artwork unless you'd like to add that as an extra. I do my best to capture your likeness in an entertaining, funny, and artistic fashion, not just a carbon copy of the photo you submit. 

Reviews


asuralouise:I ordered a 'family portrait' of my dogs, myself, and my boyfriend, and was thrilled with the result! It was delivered quickly, the revisions I requested were done perfectly, and the artist was very friendly. 10/10!

jsilva0:Really quick turnaround and great work!

kmcc93:Outstanding Experience!

ivanc3:Great job!

jonesy843:Awesome! Will buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment