Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a cartoon portrait in 48 hours

I will draw a cartoon portrait in 48 hours












About:

i will draw your photo into a cartoon in 48 hours. give me your best photo (close up) not blurred and not taken from far. you can choose a background color as you need

as the result, you will get :
jpg file with background A4 300dpi high resolutions
png file without background A4 300dpi high resolutions

contact me if you have some questions
thank you

Reviews


cocomosie:Beautifully done and prompt delivery from the artist! Would buy from again. I’m obsessed! Thanks so much!

greenhandler11:thank you very much !

hireme985:Professional and quick with service

greenhandler11:best buyer ! thanks !

vagliak:was fine no prob at all


No comments:

Post a Comment