Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw you a comic or cartoon

I will draw you a comic or cartoon












About:

For this package it's a combination of semi-realistic comic and cartoony style which depends on they style you prefer. This gig can be order from a sketch, clean lineart (ink) to fully colored art work which ever suit your needs.   

Please inbox me about what you are looking for before making an order.  
Please check the gig extras if they have all of what you need before placing a order.

 

Reviews


theodorejone179:created exact what I wanted quicker than I expected Thank alot bro !

goodgrace3:Ah mi MI G. Nuff respect

thehiddenone:Always a professional

goodgrace3:Thanks again.

estebansandiego:I have worked with this artist on several gigs and would have to recommend their work as the best on this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment