Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw you an animal or anthro creature

I will draw you an animal or anthro creature












About:

I will draw you an animal or anthro character in an expressive, semi-realistic style in Photoshop CS6. I offer flat color or simple digital painting color styles.

Reviews


writerwolf23:I love it! Thanks ever so much again :)

burythemaid:Thank you for always being patient and understanding with me! c: I'm so glad you like it!

writerwolf23:Looks awesome! Really love the stance/pose you gave her as well. It precisely matches and goes along perfectly with her overall character and demeanor throughout many sections from her point of view in the book. Thanks an absolute ton again :)

burythemaid:I'm so glad you like it! I thought the pose would fit her c: Thank you too!

writerwolf23:Very nice! Thanks a ton again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment