Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will make you an avatar character, or a superhero that you need

I will make you an avatar character, or a superhero that you need












About:

I will create a unique character, in my own style.

IMPORTANT!

- You have to give me enough information regarding the look and personality of the character which you require

-Please contact me before ordering, and we will discuss thoroughly about your idea, and set pricing and delivery time. Looking forward working with you :)

Reviews


ashlindhadden:Perfect job!

raleigh95:GREAT WORK

landsharkreb:Aleexxx is awesome! She gives high-quality communication and you can honestly see she cares about the final product through her communication.

hallontejp:Great communication, creative and easy to work with! Highly recommend

aleexxx:Thank you so much. I am so glad you like it. I wish you a very Merry Christmas, to you your friend, your friends friend :) and your mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment