Friday, February 2, 2018

I will draw a realistic art portrait in my author style

I will draw a realistic art portrait in my author style












About:

Everything is very simple! 

Send me your photos and Get your lovely Portrait in my author's style! Such portrait is perfect for  profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!

1. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
2. Send me the photo that you want drawn. Only high quality photos accepted, visible details, not blurred.
Please, contact me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality.
3. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 
(640x640pixel, jpg. file)

!! Please note that a basic portrait ($20) includes head and shoulders of one person.

+extra $5 for one half body drawing
+extra $10 for one full body drawing
+extra $20 for one more person
+extra $10 for size 3000x3000pixel, 300dpi

Check out my Gig Extras below for more options!

If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends. Thank you very much! )

Reviews


livergiver:super talent. thanks

fantuzura:Outstanding Experience!

caterinaperry:I ordered with some apprehension as I tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist. \nWhen I received the completed product, I was stunned. It was absolutely perfect. I would definitely be purchasing from fantuzura again.

fantuzura:Outstanding Experience!

chabadguelph:Fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment