Monday, February 17, 2020

Draw A Romantic Couple Caricature From Photo











About:

Please contact me before ordering! Thank you!)



Looking for a gift for your loved ones? I can draw a romantic unique cartoon for you. It will make your anniversary or any other occasion unforgettable!

To order, please send me photo references in good quality and description of the subject.



I have many years of experience in drawing cartoons and caricatures. I am open to all our crazy ideas - like horror backgrounds with pink hearts or costumes ;)



You will get high-resolution image 300x420 mm 300 dpi (11x16 in 300 dpi) The illustration is ready to print on anything)



I offer such extras:



  1. Source file +$15
  2. Version with transparent background +$5
  3. Background +$15
  4. Commercial rights +$40


Big cartoon resolution:



  1. 400x600 mm 300 dpi (15x23 in 300 dpi) +$20


For the best results, send me your best pictures and the description of what is needed. Only with clear instructions, I can match your idea.



Here you can check my other gig: https://www.fiverr.com/funny_faces/draw-you-a-cartoon-portrait-from-photo

Reviews


:

Nicely done

:

great communication and very happy with final product.Highly recommend!

:

I love the art style and it was amazing! Im happy I could find an artist like this man!

:

Very good artist

:

Really good work, highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment