Sunday, February 2, 2020

Create Comic Strip For You











About:

Hi there.

I would love to help you to create a comic/cartoon illustration. It can be a comic strip, comic book, or even just an illustration. I've been in illustration, comics, and 2D animation since 2005 (almost 14 years) and would like to continue this adventure.



How it works?



1. Ask me before order the gig

2. Choose what package suits you

3. Send me your idea

4. Done! That's it~



Don't hesitate to ask me about custom order to me too. If you have trouble choosing a package that suits you, feel free to send a message and I'll help you out.



And please ask me before order.



Thank you so much and You are awesome as always~



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service As Described

Seller's Response:

Thank You for your order! Stay awesome as always!

:

Service as Described

:

Thank You for great project as always.

:

Great artist1




No comments:

Post a Comment