Thursday, February 20, 2020

Draw Cartoon Portrait In My Style











About:

-VERY IMPORTANT: Read First-



$10 will get you: 500x500 pixels (Small size) in jpeg format only.Please see slideshow for extras, other formats, size, pricing comparison.

Read extras below for more options

More Samples: (copy,paste link)http://www.flickr.com/photos/artportraits_ph/sets/72157642788241455/



I'm a skilled painter and love making my customers happy.

If cartoon required is not same style as samples above or an extra you want is not listed ASK ME FIRST before ordering.

IMPORTANT: I need a good quality, well-lit photo. If I can't see it, I can't draw it.



To Order:



  1. (IMPORTANT) READ and Follow Guidelines in 2nd-3rd image of the slideshow. Non compliance may result in order cancellation. If not sure, contact me first
  2. Make an Order


I respond to questions promptly, contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing artist. Would highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

an outstanding job, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great! Thank you so much)




No comments:

Post a Comment