Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Draw Your Potrait Into Cute Big Head Caricature











About:

"Are you boring with regular style photo ??????"

I Have a solutions... Try My Service....



Just $5 I will draw a cute big head cartoon from your picture

Just on 24 hours (If You Use My Extra Gig)

You can use the picture on the frame picture, or profile picture your social media, Thanks giving or etc



How to order...



*Send Me a message



1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) 

2. send me the photo( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 

(Regular drawing size 1500 x 1500 pixel, 300 dpi. 

-format Png / jpg



I Will draw with more details quality.... Then Before

And have a new RULES read this before Order :


  • For $5 I only redraw your photo from HEAD to SOULDER. (if you need half / full body,you need extra cost)
  • ONE PERSON PER ONE GIG.
  • I ONLY draw HUMAN.
  • Do not send photo or picture : Blurred,Low Resolution, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far. Face covered by hand or objects. (Message me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality)

  • I can't make different expression or poses because i draw only like the original photo.


Klik This Link For Watching How I Workinghttps://youtu.be/UoPHFecnFJQ



Thanks All...

^_^

Reviews


:

Awesome job and very fast delivery!

:

Great and efficient!

:

perfect work

:

top service

:

First, the response was so fast, he did the work on time and he did amazing job on the illustration. I highly recommend if you have any Project or something and you need some guy to make any illustration, YOU COME TO THIS GUY!




No comments:

Post a Comment