Sunday, February 16, 2020

Draw A Realistic Caricature From You In 24H











About:

About This Gig



I'll make a PROFESSIONAL REALISTIC CARICATURE from your picture.

I draw exactly like the photo. so please send me a good shot photo of you. :-)





Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.




Note:

  1. Only 1 headshot (5$ for Black & White)

  2. Multiple figures are welcomed (5$ for each figure)

  3. [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  4. Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  5.  Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.


My work consists of minimum 3 hours of dedication to give you a best realistic looking caricature (using Photoshop)



The best quality photo from you determine the best results as well.



if you like my gig, please PRESS SAVE button, and share it with your friends and family.





Thank you.

Contact me before ordering is always better.



100% satisfaction guaranted





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. Ivan Cody rocks!

Seller's Response:

It's a great experience working with you. Wonderful buyer. Thank you so much

:

very talented artist.

:

Great buyer, thank you so much!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment