Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Draw Anything In Chibi Style











About:

Hello! I tried this gig because I like cute stuff, and I can draw you chibi in my style  ^^



For custom commissions please pm me for prices.



Note:

Please be clear in giving descriptions

and make sure that it is final and you've decided.

All files will be send in JPG or PNG only.



You can use this for your avatar, profile picture, gifts, t-shirt and for other cool stuff.

I usually gonna give you 2 basic sketch at first before the 2 revisions :)



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! And it's actually better if you message me first so we can discuss the orders to prevent any misunderstanding and for the further invoice or offers if you have anything else to adds / to talk about.


<3

Reviews


:

You have reach all my expectations and beyond. I will surely contact you again for future master pieces

:

Thanks you

:

Very prompt, responsive and always available within 24 hours for revision

:

It's so cute!!! thank you very much!!!!!

:

Very good and fast seller :) Final product looks awesome, very pleased <3




No comments:

Post a Comment