Sunday, February 2, 2020

Draw You Some Bad Ass Comic Book Art











About:

I'll make your comic or short story idea a 
reality. Just send me your script and I'll make it happen



The Gold standard.

I'll draw, ink, color, Animate and letter your comic book or short story with dialogue 



I'll illustrate and animate you a  professional grade comic or short story, good enough to impress any reader or publisher.

Reviews


:

Great to work with and wonderful art!

:

Great job A+

:

Amazing art and animation skills, very talented artist! Will be back for more! Made everything look extra special, I'm happy with the final product. Thank you for the hard work!

:

He is a very talented artist. Had to work out some kinks but he spent a lot of time making sure the product was what I wanted.

:

great experience working with Chris​.




No comments:

Post a Comment