Saturday, February 1, 2020

Draw Pokémon Characters For You











About:

*Please PM before ordering*



I can draw you as a pokémon trainer or any pokémon special character! It can be a single one or it can have a partner! It's up to you.



  • Send me a full description (or a picture) about the character you would like me to draw. 
  • If you want to be with a Pokespe Character, please tell me what kind of scene you have in mind. 
  • I'll send you a sketch to make sure you'll like it.
  • Before the delivering, I’ll give you a low resolution preview, so you can tell me what should I change.
  • I'll deliver the final job.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience, fast replies and delivery and the end product is exactly what I want and looks great!

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! always been great for me!

Seller's Response:

Specific and nice buyer! Glad to help =)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding experience, thanks! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment