Monday, February 3, 2020

Draw Comic Book For You











About:

Hi ! I am Ujval Purabiya from India. i am professional comic artist on fiverr. I draw comic book for you. I draw superhero comic,inking work, funny comic, rough sketch of comic, in my drawing style. I am the artist of a very new super hero call Tercona, created by Frank James Bailey.I also create it's novel's drawing. You can see on Google and Facebook page (Search Tercona) also.

when you not satisfied with my packages than ask me so i adjust the cost and time line and contact me for more detail about cost and time line for different level work. I draw comic book in some different type of style  

1st style   - Pencil sketch

2nd style  - inking

3rd style  - Colorful with inking

4th style  - Colorful with digital 

You have to choose one of these style and i will draw as you required. and contact me in fiverr

And If you have some related photo or images please send me for reference. You also see my reviews on my other GIG of create superhero. I can only provide you jpg,png,psd file format.

Thank you

Reviews


:

This page turned out better then I expected. The panels had to be just right to make sure people know how Burmese's powers work. Great job!

:

Great job. Thanks.

:

Awesome job. Than you. Keep it up!

:

This page turned out better then I expected! Great job!

:

The comic is coming along great! Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment