Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Draw In Famous Archer Cartoon Style











About:

I will draw you, your friends or family or anything in the famous ARCHER cartoon style.



With one order you get the following:



  • One character up-to waist 
  • FREE COMMERCIAL RIGHTS (no punching holes in your wallets)
  • WAY FASTER DELIVERY THAN MOST OF THE SELLERS!


MY WORK IS A LIMITED REVISION POLICY 
ONLY, ORDER ONLY IF YOU AGREE. IF YOU WANT EXTRA REVISIONS YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.



How to order:



Send me a file for reference, the file must not be too pix-elated. A decent resolution is necessary.



If you want any gig extras like Transparent BG or full body, please place it with the order.



If you want five transparent background images then you MUST add the price of five transparent background from extras. Same goes for other extras.



If you have any custom orders or bulk quantity (more than 50), Inbox me first.



Reviews


:

Thank you so much, the images came out better than I expected. Very easy to communicate with, very polite, would recommend

:

Amazing work, very happy with my drawing definitely would recommend !!! Thank you!

:

It’s awesome. Accurate, exactly what I asked for! I ll be back for more!

:

perfect! easy seller, worth the wait

:

Top notch work, took my requirements and got it perfect first time. I absolutely love my art and would recommend this service to anyone. 100% will be my go to person for artwork needs from now on.




No comments:

Post a Comment