Monday, February 17, 2020

Draw A Comic Hero For You











About:

Hi

I am an illustrator, my strong point is to draw comic characters and I will draw any of your incredible comic characters and I will deliver them as fast as possible. I will provide a high quality drawing based on your requirements.



Also, if you want me to draw you or someone else in a comic version or as your favorite hero I will do it without any problem.



To start your illustration you must give me the photo of the person I am going to draw or the character that you want me to draw. You will also have to give me examples of the style you want for your illustration or if you want to give me creative freedom.



Once you give me all that information I will start to draw sketches that I will be sending you to approve, once the sketch is approved I will start to go to the color process and then to the shading phase and the illustration will be finished.


Note:



You must bear in mind that these illustrations are not realistic, so the illustrations that I make are artistic interpretations adjusted to the comic style.



If you want any information you can contact me by inbox and I will gladly provide it

I will deliver files in high resolution, PNG and JPG format


Reviews


Seller's Response:

A great delivery of 33 b/w illustrations (+ 1 in full colour) for my upcoming book. Danarte has been flexible, responsive and delivered according to the schedule - and of course with great powerful illustrations, just as I requested. Well done!

Seller's Response:

After placing 10 orders from different artists I choose Danarte as he delivered the most dynamic illustration. Now he's done the first 13 for an illustrated book. Thanks!

:

Good delivery and a creative illustration as requested

:

great job, he sent everything in time and the result was great. I will buy this gig again, 100% recommended

:

Excellent customer !! The whole process took place in a fluid and creative way. Recommended 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment