Sunday, February 16, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi For You











About:

  • Hello, here i will draw custom anime/manga CHIBI character for you.

- You can send me image reference or describe your idea by word. I'm very thankful if you contact me first and tell me about your idea before place an order.



- I just start to complete your order when you approved sketch, so if you have trouble getting online and giving feedback in time i feel sorry that i need to cancel you order.

You will get:



- A4 paper size png image of your character. High resolution can be used for print.



-You can also buy Additional character/ source file/ rush delivery, please check my extra package.



  • If you need an order with different features with my package, or have any question please inbox me for instructions.
  • Notice: i will post my works on my social media (twitter/ insta, with you name credit). If you don't want me to public it feel free to send me a notice. If you want to sell my artwork or use it to print any merchandise please buy the rights, you can also get better resolution artwork this time (for print)




Cain.

Reviews


:

This is just really a talented artist!!!! Idk how many times I have come back!!!

:

Great job,

:

it looks spot on! even better then I could imagine.

:

It was a great experience all together. I had quite a few detailed requirements for my chibi to look semi realistic and the artist was able to capture them really well and exactly how I wanted. Amazing Work quality.

:

<3 as wlalwaysm.m fast, reliable, talked to me every step of the way, VERY ADORABLE AND FANTADTI !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment