Saturday, February 15, 2020

Draw Cute Dog Cartoon Illustration, Pet, Stickers, Emojis











About:

i will draw cute dog cartoon, pet illustration, emojis or stickers for you.

you would get png file.

if you need the psd source file you can tell me.



feel free to contacting me and ask anything you need.



thank you :)



Note:

- the price in my gig is for each drawing / each pose, with one character.

if you want more than one drawing or more character inside it you can upgrade order with add the additional character as many as you need.

- the price of additional commercial use, source file, scene/background is for each one drawing.

- or you can contact me before place the order.



have a great day ^^

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Littlelillies did a fantastic job on my dog’s cartoons. It was exactly what I was hoping for! Was a little disappointed which the timeline.. it took a long time! Her communication was great though. The order and drawing was so fantastic though so would definitely order through her again!

:

Thank you. Im sorry for make you wait so long 🙏🏽

:

Thank you again my 4th time ordering from littlelillis and I’ve never been disappointed.

:

It was out second time using littlelillis and once again the results were amazing!!

:

She realized the ideas that I gave her initially and also brought her own ideas and work them into it. I'm more than satisfied! The communcation was also great.




No comments:

Post a Comment