Saturday, February 15, 2020

Create Cartoon Character With My Style











About:

I will design high quality cartoon character to be used for mascot, logo, game, animation, concept art, t-shirt, etc.

Pricing:
  • $10 for half body character sketch/digital ink.

  • $20 for half body medium quality fully colored cartoon.

  • extra +$5 for full body pose.
  • extra +$10 for high quality and detailed character sketch/digital ink.
  • extra +$5 for additional revision.

  • $50 for high quality full body character(full color + high quality sketch/digital ink).


base size and resolution is A4 or A3 300 dpi.



if you want exclusive copyrights and commercial license please purchase the gig extras for $20



NOTE:

> Please send me the clear instructions or you can discuss the cartoons with me first,



> All character outline is created digitally.





Don't hesitate to contact me if you have doubts or questions, i will be happy to assist you.



Reviews


:

Awesome work as always!

:

Great! I’ve loved it. The delivery was a bit late, but the result was better! I strongly recommend it!

:

Another great job. Thank you

:

Good job

:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment