Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Make You A Commission











About:

Hallo!

Welcome to my Cartoon Commission GIG.



I'm Navi Painter a Cartoonist and Character Developer, I'll draw you a commission in my drawing style.



How this gig works?



  1. send a request with most clear possible description of "What are you need? ". If you have reference of any type: Pictures, videos, screens, whatever, please share with the order, that help me to make a better job.
  2. I'll send a rough sketch for make any correction before to finish the drawing 
  3. All the Best! you received an awesome drawing


Please feel free to contact me for any question, I'll answer as soon as possible

cheers!







 



Reviews


:

This is one of the best artist I have ever seen. This artist work never seems to disappoint. I recommend.

:

Navis art is amazing, its so fluid and unique and the characters are so expressive. My art piece not only met my specifications but took no time to deliever. It looks exactly how i wanted it to and the process was so easy to get it.

:

Over all, everything was great! Seller communicated, delivered exactly what I wanted and what we agreed on, and was just really nice to work with in general!

:

Absolutey amazing

:

Best Artist :)




No comments:

Post a Comment