Saturday, February 15, 2020

Draw Professional Cartoon Avatar And Emojis From Your Photo











About:

I will draw professional cartoon avatar and funny emojis from your photo



Notes for "basic gig"

  • "basic gig"/avatar are normal expression (just like the photo you send)
  • "emojis" are expressions/transformations based from the basic gig

  • 1 basic gig are 1 head & shoulder only
  • Send me head shot photo with good quality
  • Don't send me blurred, overcast, night shots, partially covered face (ie. covered by hand or objects)
  • If your photo are cut off around the head, the result will be cut off too
  • Modification can be requested, as long as it does not deviate from the original photo
  • I don't accept picture of famous people/celebrities
  • I don't draw the background such as buildings, rooms etc
  • I don't draw tattoos or intricate motifs on clothing

  • Additional emoji are welcome (+5$ for each emoji)

  • Additional figures are welcome (+5$ for each figure) maximum 4 figure for each order

  • The result will be delivered in 1200x1200 pixel ,PNG format with transparent background (ask if you need other size or format)



If you have any request beyond my "basic gig" (for example half or full body avatar, custom pose and background etc) please contact me.

Reviews


:

very talented and reliable designer

:

will order again

:

Great seller.

:

nice jobe

:

very talented artist, good quality in very good price, I was very satisfied and recommend him. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment