Monday, August 27, 2018

I will cartoonize your photo with this style

I will cartoonize your photo with this style












About:

I can make cartoon version of your photo with my style,

I draw exactly like the photo, so i can't make different pose or facial expression.
If you send me cropped photo, the result will be cropped too.
.

  • Please if you want to order in large number, DO NOT use extra fast delivery. You know it's impossible to do 10 pictures within 24 hours, i have other customers too. You'll make me missed my deadline and that's affects my rating.
  • I only draw one person photo, but if you order for 2 gigs i will be able to draw 2 photos. ($5 per 1 figure)
  • I only draw from HEAD TO SHOULDER, but if you purchase extra gig i will draw you full or half body.
  • PLEASE NOTE: I ONLY ACCEPT MEDIUM OR HIGH QUALITY CLOSE UP PHOTO MINIMUM 640X480px. (message me first if you not sure about your photo quality)
  • if you give me bad quality photo, you will only get bad quality cartoon..
  • i can send you transparent background so you can edit the background, and also JPG file with plain white background
  • If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends..

Reviews


kingnobel786:This is my second time I made cartoon from him his really good. Thanks man I will recommend him.

thbfiver:Very good drawing skills and fast!

xp_savage:Great Service every time!

n1ghtmres:amazing work, beyond of what I expected. pleasure to work with hagibd and will definitely use again in the future.

valdinho10:great artist


No comments:

Post a Comment