Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw cartoon family portrait

I will draw cartoon family portrait












About:

Nice cartoon portrait in cartoon style fully hand drawn by me. 

In basic gig you get: 
• Family waist portrait. Up to 4 people or pets. 
• Picture size is 750 px on small side and 72dpi 
• 3 revisions

If you have questions, write me. I'll be happy to answer you. 

Commercial use is custom order only.

For single and couple portraits I have another gigs. 

Print resolution and source file is for additional fee. 

All art rights belongs to artist. I have right to show pictures in my portfolio. 

Reviews


poliantezki:Thank you so much!

elle2:Very fast response and delivery! Love your work! Perfect for my anniversary gift.

poliantezki:Thank you so much!

elle2:Very fast response and delivery! Love your work! Perfect for my anniversary gift.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment