Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will draw your portrait in my author cartoon style

I will draw your portrait in my author cartoon style












About:

I will be glad to draw a portrait for you!

For $20 you will get 1 Figure Head and Shoulder portrait in high resolution – 8000 pixels, PNG or JPG file format! 

Reviews


muffinbaby:Beautifully captured the essence of the person depicted in my photo! Thank you very much :)

oleksandrabarab:Thank you very much, Valentina, for this beautiful drawing. Would definitely recommend your work!!!

clcorrado:We hire Valentina on a regular basis to draw photos of our clients, and she always does an amazing job!

swcoloit:A prior commenter says she is too expensive. Go ahead--use a less expensive artist who \

avishagcs:It was very good, although I must say, that the first 2 deliveries were very disappointing. 20$ per a portrait is quite a lot compared to the rest of the market I've checked on fiverr, and due to the previous portraits which were presented on the gig, I was expecting something better than the first 2 deliveries.\nAt the end I'm glad with the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment