Monday, August 20, 2018

I will animal line art drawing for your tshirt

I will animal line art drawing for your tshirt












About:

Hallo, my name is Yulius, 
On this Gig, i will draw on black n white nice Line art drawing for your Tshirt Shop or Brand or maybe you want to use it for personal ( gift for your friends or family). 

Before you Order please chat me first. 
i will reply your messege as soon as possible i can. 
Please Tell me what do you want me to do and your plan with my art so i can understand what you really need.

I will love if you also follow my instagram account (yuliusgi) if you want to look my another art. 

Thank you for reading. 

:) 

Reviews


benjamin397:Very good experience. Talented artist. Great revisions. Good communication. Would recommend!

yuliusgi:Thank you Benjamin for the opportunity and appreciation. :) \r\n

david4455:Seller took the time to ask questions and find out what I really wanted. Very easy to work with. Will absolutely use again

yuliusgi:Thank You David.. for your help to make me understand the project. and Finished it. really love to work with David.

gurusound:My 3rd time working with Yulius and he did great again! Highly recommend!! Choose Yulius for your next project!


No comments:

Post a Comment