Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style












About:

Do you like chibi characters? You need them for your website, books, personalized birthday cards, or maybe even something to help you express your feelings for your special one? Then you come to the right place.

I can turn your photo into cute chibi character for all your needs, all you gotta do is just click "Order Now" button below!

---

Basic Gig ($5) includes:

  • 1 FULL COLOR+HALF BODY chibi character
  • File type in JPG or PNG (PSD available as extra gig)
  • white / transparent / solid color background (colorful background available as extra gig)
  • 1 MODIFICATION allowed


Note:

  • DO NOT ACCEPT NSFW!
  • By ordering "Commercial License", the whole illustration will be YOURS amp; I will not own the copyright and not reuse the illustration
  • 300 ppi with 1800x2400 px (Basic), and 300 ppi with 2480x3507 px size (Premium amp; Master) - or you can let me know what specified size that you need
  • If you want to add pets, animals, or another things (like cupboard, bed, PC, etc), you need to add ADDITIONAL FIGURES on your order.

---


For detailed info or any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hopefully we can work together. Thanks! :-)

Reviews


nachoco:Excellent communication and a lot of patience, we got what we agreed. Thanks for the great job!

mikucchi:Great experience! Nachoco is very communicative and cooperative! I love to work with Nachoco! Thank you very much Nachoco! Can't wait to work on next project ;-)

oscarin3:She was great, it was my first time on fivver, and I didn't know what I was doing and she made it easy, I'm glad that she was the artist I chose. 10/10 would recommend.

mikucchi:Great experience! Oscarin is very communicative and cooperative! I love to work with Oscarin! Thank you very much Oscarin! Can't wait to work on next project ;-)

kinleypink:Very happy with my order!


No comments:

Post a Comment