Friday, August 17, 2018

I will turn your photo into a pop art design

I will turn your photo into a pop art design












About:

Welcome to my Special Gig! 

I will create an awesome Pop Art Design out your photo that perfect for poster, tshirt, avatar or even gifts

Note: Only provide a Pop Art Design/Image File and NOT an Actual or Physical print product.

Or you can MESSAGE ME FIRST before ordering so that I can assist you well of your request.

Thank you and Have a nice day! - Stencil Sensei x Pop Art Edition

*This is not a typical click posterize effect but manually trace it by pentool on Adobe PS/AI. :)

Reviews


rehmanminhas:Great job! tailor made to my needs

stencilsensei:Good Buyer Too! Thanks!

billikid:Always on target.

stencilsensei:Always Awesome Buyer! Thanks for the Tip Too!

strykerpowers:5 stars as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment