Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

I'm offering cartoon portraits! Get one for yourself, get one for your quirky friend, or be kinda weird and get one for your next tinder date.

It's a great way to make your profile picture stand out amongst the retweeting masses. Or just put your caricature on display to give your friends a solid chuckle.

If you have any questions, or would like something specific that doesn't fit in any of these packages, just send me a message.

(Disclaimer: Any drawings purchased may not be used in conjunction with or for the purposes of bullying or spreading hate speech of any kind.)

Reviews


cstef23:Love the details in this piece!

plevin06:Hilarious cartoon! Thanks.

danielocuz:unbeatable job!!! super

monroemartiniii:No issues at all.

annaborg:Absolutely amazing! Not just some photoshop trickery, but an actual drawn cartoon with exactly what I wanted! And the spooky thing, I didn't even know what I wanted, I just kind of hinted and it's perfect! YAY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment