Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will cartoonize your dog or furry pet with my style

I will cartoonize your dog or furry pet with my style












About:

I will cartoonize photo of your dog or cat with my style,
just send me a photo of your pet, i will create stunning vector arts from it,

I draw from head to shoulder for standard package, with minor enchantment to make it cuter.

1 dog/cat = 1 gig
2 dog/cat = 2 gigs

+1 order if you want to cartoonize yourself with your dog/cat( 1 people  = 1 gig)
 
for basic gig i will deliver in 300 dpi portrait or landscape layout, great for web and print use.
check my extra gigs if you want full body cartoon arts, add simple clothing or accessories, etc.

if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


matthewtennies:The artwork style was very close to what I wanted, and the pricing was fantastic for including the source files!

saskiachiesa:As always, excellent work!!!

laurahanlon:Top work again!

laurahanlon:Absolutely outstanding work again!!

laurahanlon:Outstanding service


No comments:

Post a Comment