Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw you a caricature with soccer shirts

I will draw you a caricature with soccer shirts












About:

I will make a funny and original caricature for you to give to your co-workers and relatives, wearing their favourite soccer team shirt. The best original gift for special occasions and promotions.

Reviews


matanrefael:I have no words how I am very satisfied from this guy!\nThanks for everything! 10/10!

linuxserv:Thanks for great work done!

magoto2k:I had a wonderful experience with him. He told me his ideas for his order very clearly, he was very receptive to what I delivered. Very good customer to work with, for sure!

djselect:Great communication and amazing art!

magoto2k:I've had a wonderful experience with my customer. Very creative person, he told me his ideas clearly and was always responsive to my feedbak. I reccomend this buyer 100%. Great experience overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment