Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will draw you anything in anime style in 24 hours

I will draw you anything in anime style in 24 hours












About:

SPECIAL PROMOTION 

I will send  your delivery within 24 hours, only for 30 days!

For extra fast order or complicated order please message me first!

1. After you place your order, I will send you the sketch of your order, you can ask for revision until you're satisfied.

2. After that I will continue to lining and coloring progress.

3. Simple background are free, I also will send you transparent background for free.

I can draw:

- Your picture or anyone picture
- Couple
- Family
- Your original character 
- Animal/pet
- Fanart from anime or any fandom
- KPOP

You can ask me if what you want to order not listed!

Reviews


stotzie:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

trashscanlation:Very Fast and Great Results.

hamsterbunny:Thank you so much!

mollyperry:Really good art work!!!

hamsterbunny:Thank you so much for your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment