Friday, August 17, 2018

I will draw whatever you want in cute anime version

I will draw whatever you want in cute anime version












About:

hey, I will draw you as a anime character (chibi/cute little version) with things you like (example: food, doll, etc), I also do a simple background for you. Please message me first if your order is different from the gig I have so we can agree it together before working on it :) I do draw everything in cute style for you. Thank you very much ☺️

Reviews


bitcaster:This artist ist simply awesome!

kurianamio:Thank you and I am really happy working with you have a nice holiday!

shugohmk:Prompt delivery and response. Thank you so much for making it to my liking!

kurianamio:Thank you very much, really happy working with you have a nice day!

faizehalzarqa:Easy to work with. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment