Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create any kind of cartoon you will think about. Just give me your requirements.

I will create any kind of cartoon you will think about. Just give me your requirements.












About:

Hello Friends,
I will be creating here some awesome cartoons for you. You just think and name it and I will reproduce it in cartoon form for you. 

I charge $5 for a single cartoon figure.
I am offering you 2 revisions free with the package. After that I will be charging $5 per revision.

Reviews


ecs444:This seller is great to work with and produces high-quality images. I appreciate his attention to detail and overall helpfulness.

daarcher:Thank you so much, she is a very nice client to work for. Its a real pleasure working with her and would love to work her again.

renee2nay:Absolute pleasure! High quality product, so easy to work with and SUPER FAST!

daarcher:Thank you so much, an excellent client to work for.

dabeachbums:A try professional in every way!


No comments:

Post a Comment