Monday, August 20, 2018

I will draw you as your favorite pokemon

I will draw you as your favorite pokemon












About:

A lot of us love Pokemon these days, and the best part about them is that we see ourselves in them. As a pokemon lover myself, i decided to offer a service where I draw you or a person you want as your favorite pokemon. I can generally draw pokemon characters too. Please check out the packages and the prices. The basic gig is a color drawing. Feel free to see which extras for you. Looking forward to spreading the cheer :)

If you have any questions or an overly custom idea in mind, please feel free to message me for me to answer them or create a custom gig just for you. :)

Notes:

I draw all pokemon, not just pikachu :D

Please send me a private message in case you have a different budget in mind. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment