Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will draw cute cartoon couple

I will draw cute cartoon couple












About:

Nice couple drawing in cartoon style fully hand drawn by me. 

In basic gig you get: 
• Couple portrait
• Picture size is 750 px on small side and 72dpi 
• 3 revisions

Kids, pets and additional people are extras. 
Print resolution and source file is for additional fee. 

All art rights belongs to artist. 

Commercial use is custom order only.

Reviews


revitalazuz137:My first experience on fiverr was amazing thanks to you!! I’m impressed by your work. Your style is really cute and unique:) always replied to my messages on time and listened to my thoughts and ideas! Would definitely recommend

unicorn_tail:Thank you very much! :) \r\nIt was nice to work with you!

lochnesscheska:I had many revisions since i only one reference picture and had a very specific team, but this artist was SO helpful and did an incredible job. The world needs more artists like her. Thanks again!

annewagner:Great work!! thanks so much!!

oliviamallar:Great product!!


No comments:

Post a Comment