Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will sketch anything in manga anime style

I will sketch anything in manga anime style












About:

Hello ! Thanks for clicking here !

Please let me know first in a message before ordering anything !

**In this gig, I offer blackamp;white sketches (Same as shown in the gallery) with a fast delivery and for small prices :D

**I can draw anything; from sketching a photo, to creating a new original character, or even a fanart :)

**I can also provide the drawing you are looking for in a physical copy, and have it send to you, done by traditionnal art of course, not just something I printed ;)


**I provide 3 packages :

  • 1. Crescent moon 5$: Headshots
  • 2. Gibbous moon 10$: waist up
  • 3. Full moon 15$: Fullbody


Everything is in a beautifull lineart, and in black and white. (or another monochromatic color that you can choose)


**If you want to add more figures, simple colors, or background, please check the extras gigs.

**What you will get: Your drawing , in a high resolution 300dpi and a JPEG or PNG format, (or any other format you may ask for.)


**If you have specific requests, or just more questions, please do not hesitate to ask me ! I'll make sure to answer within 2 or 3 hours !


Thank you !

Reviews


ngvyen:Forbes.com, a top business magazine has often said that a good business partnership between two people relies mainly on 3 things. They are: Trust, Compatible communication styles and Complementary skills. I trust Kim with my projects; and through our compatible communication and Kim's complementary skills, the result is proven success. True talent.

kim_fox:my favorite clients so far, \r\nthe communication is just excellent, it makes my job so much easier and way more enjoyable \r\nNgvyen knows exactly what he wants and how to let you know about it, the results wouldn't be half as good if not for his efforts,it's always a honor to be trusted with his orders!

skyrocketblue:Great experience.

kim_fox:one of the best client so far ! thank you for ordering !

skyrocketblue:Kim did a great job for me on a large request. Kim didn't mind making changes when needed and always kept me updated. I recommend Kim if you need a reliable qood artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment