Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will illustrate characters and scenes for your story

I will illustrate characters and scenes for your story












About:

In this Gig I'll design and illustrate a character or scene for your story, comic or children's book.
Prices are negociable depending on the complexity of the work and its urgency.
It is not possible to upload many images to the gig but you can contact me and I'll send you my whole portfolio to check it out.
Please contact me via msgs before placing your order if posssible so we can discuss more details specially if you have a tight deadline.

Looking forward to working with you :)
Thank you!
Mariam

Reviews


cindywilliams5:This Seller is awesome! Quick and exact! I love the work she did for me!! :)

beslep:Awesome work, as always :)

odddeveloper:Seller delivered product as described. Will work with again.

beslep:Awesome work Mariam! I love it

mariamyasser:Thanks Besi, always nice working with you. Welcome back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment