Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will cartoon version of you

I will cartoon version of you












About:

Welcome to My Gigs
For Multiple orders Please contact me in advance

Package:
Basic
  • Head to shoulders
  • Full Color
  • Circle Background
  • JPG & PNG file in High Resolution 300dpi
  • 2 Revisions

Standard
  • Include with Basic Package
  • Source file (Ai / PSD / EPS /PDF /CDR)
  • 5 Revisons

Premium
  • Include with Basic & Standard Package
  • Commercial Use
  • Unlimited Revision

I also provide "Extra Gigs" for your special order
  • Draw Half Body = +$10
  • Draw Full Body = +$15
  • Draw Additional Illustration = +$5
  • Source File in Vector File (Ai / PSD / EPS /PDF /CDR) = +$20
  • Commercial Use = +$10

Don't forget to add my Gigs on your favorite Gigs and you could find me more easy later


Best Regards

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment