Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create superhero cartoon character for you

I will create superhero cartoon character for you












About:

**** I will create superhero cartoon character based on your sketch or description.

I can draw you as a superhero too.

 For 10$ you will get:

  • Line art of a Superhero full body character.
  • You will get the character in jpeg/ png format and a printable resolution.
  • Unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied.

Please contact me via a PM before placing an order to discuss the details of the character that you want.

Reviews


sterlosmoke12:Man this was another great experience working with Mostafa. This is my 3rd gig with him and he is killing it! I'm definitely looking forward to a comic book or more work for my character. Thanks again man great job!

mostafa_29:Amazing buyer!! love working with him and can't wait to work with him again!

elspethalexa:I love the result, and I got exactly what I asked for. Seller was helpful and patient while I made final decisions. Seller understood my brief and delivered as requested. Communication was clear and straightforward. I am happy to recommend!

mostafa_29:Amazing buyer and very easy to work with, and I enjoyed working on this project.

sheilakenned694:Excellent work!!! This is my second time and I am just as happy as the first time. I will use again and again!


No comments:

Post a Comment