Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will happily deliver you High-quality drawings, with a professional service!

I will happily deliver you High-quality drawings, with a professional service!












About:

I will draw realistic CARTOON PORTRAIT based on the picture and info you provide for $5 only. 

It's digitally hand drawn using my professional drawing skills in CorelDraw.

It's a great idea for social media profile pictures, birthday gifts, invitation cards, company teams, anniversaries, advertising, 'About Us' page, special events, real estate agents, weddings and much more.

HOW IT WORKS:
  • Select your desired gig package, quantity, delivery time and upgrades (optional).
  • Send me a good quality photo that you want drawn.
  • Receive your drawing and review it.
  • I'll send JPG file 30x40 cm, 300dpi (poster size)


Feel free to contact me before ordering your cartoon portrait for a FREE QUICK QUOTE if you need family portrait in my cartoon drawing style, or if you have any questions.

Reviews


finzean:The seller was very patient, and understood that I had a problem understanding how the site worked. I am very pleased with the result.

dayatbanggai:Thank you for order. Happy to help and hope you like it.

stefan5254:Great and Fast!!!

dayatbanggai:Thank you for order :)

murrayadams232:Needed an illustrated style image of my mother for a family reunion/80th birthday. I knew I liked his style but was nervous if he could pull off capturing her...well he exceeded my expectations and nailed it on the 1st go-around. I'd highly recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment