Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do cheap splatoon themed commissions

I will do cheap splatoon themed commissions












About:

A very simple-styled drawing of your or someone else's Inkling! I can also do Octolings & other Splatoon characters, just give me a reference drawing or picture!

Reviews


woowsers:Your art is amazing and I love it

dittochu:Great Artist and Always Booyah Back, I Would Recommend

kiwifruite:The seller was extremely helpful and a great person to interact with! I definitely recommend purchasing a product of theirs, the outcome is amazing and the experience is great!

lowercasej:It was good.

spltoon:I was wanting a drawing of my inkling for a while and i've loved botw ever since i played it so i put the things together and loved the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment