Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will draw awesome cartoon based on your photo

I will draw awesome cartoon based on your photo












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I make digital hand-drawn cartoon portraits for any occasion: profile photos, birthday gifts, christmas presents or couple anniversaries.

Please Read This Instruction :)

Steps:


1. see the pricing first and choose one you want than press order button and choose my gig extra if you want ^^

2. send me the photo that you turn into cartoon( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 


The pricing :

- headshot drawing : $5/ face
- Half body drawing : $10/ face 
- Full Body Drawing : $20/ face
*if you want source file, i will send PSD

send the best photo please, not blured and high resolution. so i can do my best.


So, what are your waiting for? Get this amazing portrait right now!! ;)


Reviews


artistinfo:Very talented illustrator! Thanks again!

mwgallery:Thanks!

thatguylopez:First time gig with this artist and it's amazing!

mwgallery:Thank you so much! :)

leroyf:Very fast delivery and exactly what I was hoping for


No comments:

Post a Comment